Cullompton01884  35558
Tiverton01884 258585
Honiton01404  44095
Uffculme01884 841317
24 Hour Emergency Care

Our History

  Back

Since 1918 we have been serving the rural Mid Devon Community. The Practice was acquired by and was known as Griffiths and James from 1947 operating from our Tiverton premises, joining forces with the Cullompton practice in 1963 when it was then known as Griffiths James and Partners. The Partnership evolved over the years to eventually be known as The Vale.

As the communities of the Exe and Culm Valleys have grown, we have expanded and now have branches Uffculme and Honiton.

More than 90 years on, we have 20 vets in the group and are proud to be recognised by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons as an accredited practice.

Each of our branches meets the exacting standards of accreditation and receives regular inspection from the RCVS.

In 2008 our Cullompton branch moved to superbly equipped flagship premises in College Road, this was followed in 2011 by the opening of our brand new centre in Honiton.

Homepage    Pets     Farm Animal     Contact

©2017 The Vale Veterinary Group - Terms & Conditions - Privacy Policy

Website by: