Roots Since 1918 we have been serving the rural Mid Devon Community. The Practice was acquired by and was known as Griffiths and James from 1947 operating from our Tiverton premises, joining forces with the Cullompton practice in 1963 when it was then known as Griffiths James and Partners. The Partnership evolved over the years to eventually be known as The Vale. Growth As the communities of the Exe and Culm Valleys have grown, we have expanded and now have branches Uffculme and Honiton.
More than 90 years on, we have 20 vets in the group and are proud to be recognised by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons as an accredited practice. Each of our branches meets the exacting standards of accreditation and receives regular inspection from the RCVS. Flourish In 2008 our Cullompton branch moved to superbly equipped premises in College Road, this was followed in 2011 by the opening of our brand new centre in Honiton.