Terms and Conditions
The term ‘The Vale Veterinary Group’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is College Road, Cullompton, Devon, EX15 1TG. Our company registration number is The Vale Veterinary Group (SA) Ltd 9474552, The Vale Veterinary Group (LA) Ltd 9480079, Vale Services (Devon) LLP OC398647 (registered Cardiff, England). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Medicines Refund Policy
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We are a licensed supplier of veterinary medicines as governed by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons and the Veterinary Medicines Directorate, and as such are unable to provide refunds against previously dispensed medicines as we are unable to verify the integrity of any such medicines returned to us.
We can dispose of any returned medications in accordance with dispensing guidelines. Any charges we incur in disposing of medications will be passed on to you, for example chemotherapeutic agents.